As an R&B singer on the come-up, TeeFLii is a very busy man. For the right woman, though, he can make himself available for an uninterrupted 24 Hours. As for how they’re going to spend those 1,440 minutes, I’ll let his new single do the talking: “F*ck then get some sleep, wake up then do it again.” The always in-demand DJ Mustard provides a minimal synth beat to accompany the Epic Records signee as he describes the freaky activities that await him and his main chick. On the back, 2 Chainz offers a wordplay-laced account of his latest hotel-room tryst. (Standout line: “I ask them, ‘Who is it?’ They said, ‘Room service!’ / Gimmie one minute she get her womb serviced!”) Featuring this steamy selection and much more, TeeFLii’s debut studio album, Starr, is coming this summer.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.