As an R&B singer on the come-up, TeeFLii is a very busy man. For the right woman, though, he can make himself available for an uninterrupted 24 Hours. As for how they’re going to spend those 1,440 minutes, I’ll let his new single do the talking: “F*ck then get some sleep, wake up then do it again.” The always in-demand DJ Mustard provides a minimal synth beat to accompany the Epic Records signee as he describes the freaky activities that await him and his main chick. On the back, 2 Chainz offers a wordplay-laced account of his latest hotel-room tryst. (Standout line: “I ask them, ‘Who is it?’ They said, ‘Room service!’ / Gimmie one minute she get her womb serviced!”) Featuring this steamy selection and much more, TeeFLii’s debut studio album, Starr, is coming this summer.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.