As an R&B singer on the come-up, TeeFLii is a very busy man. For the right woman, though, he can make himself available for an uninterrupted 24 Hours. As for how they’re going to spend those 1,440 minutes, I’ll let his new single do the talking: “F*ck then get some sleep, wake up then do it again.” The always in-demand DJ Mustard provides a minimal synth beat to accompany the Epic Records signee as he describes the freaky activities that await him and his main chick. On the back, 2 Chainz offers a wordplay-laced account of his latest hotel-room tryst. (Standout line: “I ask them, ‘Who is it?’ They said, ‘Room service!’ / Gimmie one minute she get her womb serviced!”) Featuring this steamy selection and much more, TeeFLii’s debut studio album, Starr, is coming this summer.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.