It’s a dilemma as old as romance itself: in order to know whether what you’re feeling is the genuine article, you’ve got to get close enough to risk heartbreak. Teedra Moses knows what I’m talking about; new single Can’t Be Luv finds the ex-Maybach pop songstress pondering how to deal with her attraction to a new man, caught between her desire not to get in too deep and her intuition that this might be something more than a mere crush. Judging by the powerful chemistry she describes over Thaddeus Dixon‘s guitar-laced boardwork, though, it’s only a matter of time before she takes the plunge. Fans will be able to find Can’t Be Luv and many more fresh cuts on The Empress Pride Collection, due out June 26, via the singer’s own Black Moses Music imprint.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Black Moses Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.