It’s a dilemma as old as romance itself: in order to know whether what you’re feeling is the genuine article, you’ve got to get close enough to risk heartbreak. Teedra Moses knows what I’m talking about; new single Can’t Be Luv finds the ex-Maybach pop songstress pondering how to deal with her attraction to a new man, caught between her desire not to get in too deep and her intuition that this might be something more than a mere crush. Judging by the powerful chemistry she describes over Thaddeus Dixon‘s guitar-laced boardwork, though, it’s only a matter of time before she takes the plunge. Fans will be able to find Can’t Be Luv and many more fresh cuts on The Empress Pride Collection, due out June 26, via the singer’s own Black Moses Music imprint.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Black Moses Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)