It’s a dilemma as old as romance itself: in order to know whether what you’re feeling is the genuine article, you’ve got to get close enough to risk heartbreak. Teedra Moses knows what I’m talking about; new single Can’t Be Luv finds the ex-Maybach pop songstress pondering how to deal with her attraction to a new man, caught between her desire not to get in too deep and her intuition that this might be something more than a mere crush. Judging by the powerful chemistry she describes over Thaddeus Dixon‘s guitar-laced boardwork, though, it’s only a matter of time before she takes the plunge. Fans will be able to find Can’t Be Luv and many more fresh cuts on The Empress Pride Collection, due out June 26, via the singer’s own Black Moses Music imprint.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Black Moses Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.