Every once in a while, I hear a record so dope I have a difficult time believing it was created by mere mortals. Teck-Zilla‘s Booth debut, aptly titled Super Human, is a prime example. Making its exclusive world premiere on our pages, the Nigerian-born, Montreal-based beatsmith’s latest single finds him crafting a majestic, brass-sampled backdrop for bars from a trio of upper-echelon lyrical talents. East Coast vet Canibus is first up, showcasing his impeccable pen game in a apocalyptically-themed opener. After an aggressive, allusive middle 16 from African mic-murderer Modenine, Augusta, Georgia’s Mark Deez brings the cut to its grimy conclusion. This godlike banger is attached to not one, but two forthcoming projects; in addition to appearing on an untitled/unscheduled compilation from Teck, it’s set for inclusion on Modenine’s (also unscheduled) Above Ground Level LP.
Str8Buttah/Red Eye Muzik
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!