Nobody likes a liar, but Tech N9ne takes industry bullsh*t a little more personally than most. As evidenced by freshly-released video single URALYA, any mealymouthed suit unlucky enough to fall into the Strange Music capo’s clutches can expect to have a confession wrenched out of them, even if it requires the use of every “enhanced interrogation” technique in the CIA handbook. With Seven‘s bone-crunching metal production as his backdrop, the Kansas City underground kingpin (and headliner of our recent A3C showcase) launches a torrent of invective at every industry motherf**ker who ever deceived him, taking special pleasure in tearing apart DJs who claimed his music wasn’t hot when a kickback would’ve changed their minds. This vicious indictment of the music business is just one of many bangers to be found on Tech’s Boiling Point EP, pre-orderable now (with the first 3,500 customers receiving autographed copies!) in anticipation of its release next Tuesday, the 30th.
Written by richard on 10/28/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.