Nobody likes a liar, but Tech N9ne takes industry bullsh*t a little more personally than most. As evidenced by freshly-released video single URALYA, any mealymouthed suit unlucky enough to fall into the Strange Music capo’s clutches can expect to have a confession wrenched out of them, even if it requires the use of every “enhanced interrogation” technique in the CIA handbook. With Seven‘s bone-crunching metal production as his backdrop, the Kansas City underground kingpin (and headliner of our recent A3C showcase) launches a torrent of invective at every industry motherf**ker who ever deceived him, taking special pleasure in tearing apart DJs who claimed his music wasn’t hot when a kickback would’ve changed their minds. This vicious indictment of the music business is just one of many bangers to be found on Tech’s Boiling Point EP, pre-orderable now (with the first 3,500 customers receiving autographed copies!) in anticipation of its release next Tuesday, the 30th.
Written by richard on 10/28/12
Still riding high off his headlining performance on The DJBooth's A3C showcase stage, Tech N9ne has dropped his latest collection of original tunes. Coming on the heels of this September's E.B.A.H. and the Booth-exclusive...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.