Like many of us, Tech N9ne spent a large portion of his first two decades in the Public School system. What knowledge did he take away from his schooling? Apparently, not a whole hell of a lot. On a fresh single off his forthcoming rap/rock LP, the Strange Music capo recounts how his boredom in the classroom motivated him to develop his intellectual capabilities through other means: “I was bored with the classes they gave me, so I stole the books I wanted… taught myself to think different.” The rest, as they say, is history. In addition to the obligatory distorted guitars and pummeling percussion, Seven‘s beat makes creative use of Eastern European-flavored string harmonies. Featuring this cut, previous single Hiccup and much more, Therapy: Sessions With Ross Robinson is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, November 5.
Written by richard on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.