Like many artists, Tech N9ne spends too much time on the road to maintain a traditional relationship, regardless of how strong his feelings for a particular girl may be. Clear as he may be about his intentions, the women he meets during his travels often delude themselves into thinking they can tie him down. Well, those ladies are in for a rude awakening when they hit play on Love 2 Dislike Me, the latest single off the Strange Music head honcho’s 13th full-length. Delivering his rapid-fire verses over Seven‘s bruising, metal-infused production, the underground heavyweight reveals just how angry it makes him when his boundaries are not respected. Singers Tyler Lyon and Liz Suwandi provide vocal support, and an unknown director’s eerie visuals round out the package. Something Else is available in stores and online retailers as of July 30. Additionally, fans should keep it locked for the latest on Tech N9ne’s forthcoming rock LP, Therapy.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)