Like many artists, Tech N9ne spends too much time on the road to maintain a traditional relationship, regardless of how strong his feelings for a particular girl may be. Clear as he may be about his intentions, the women he meets during his travels often delude themselves into thinking they can tie him down. Well, those ladies are in for a rude awakening when they hit play on Love 2 Dislike Me, the latest single off the Strange Music head honcho’s 13th full-length. Delivering his rapid-fire verses over Seven‘s bruising, metal-infused production, the underground heavyweight reveals just how angry it makes him when his boundaries are not respected. Singers Tyler Lyon and Liz Suwandi provide vocal support, and an unknown director’s eerie visuals round out the package. Something Else is available in stores and online retailers as of July 30. Additionally, fans should keep it locked for the latest on Tech N9ne’s forthcoming rock LP, Therapy.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.