When I try to envision Tech N9ne recording music, the image in my head looks less like your typical snapshot of a rapper in the booth than a still from a Godzilla flick. To paraphrase his latest single, his sh*t is so Hard, it’s like A Monster Made It. Here, a menacing, organ-led Seven production accompanies the Strange Music capo as he goes toe-to-toe with his most recent signee. Rather than attempting to emulate his new boss’s breakneck flows, West Coast underground mainstay MURS stays in his lane. In his confident closing 16, he explains, “I don’t rap fast, I’mma leave that up to Tech and ‘em / Ces, Bernz, Krizz, Rittz, Wrek, and the rest of ‘em.” For more scorching bars from Tech and his many connects, cop his collabo album Strangeulation, out now.
UPDATE: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Hard.
Written by richard on 04/4/14
In addition to one of the most head-spinning flows in the industry, Tech N9ne boasts an illustrious list of signees and connects. Now, Strange Music capo had busted out his rolodex once again to bring listeners his fifth...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.