When I hear the word “Fragile,” I think of my grandma’s china, newborn babies and the like. I most definitely don’t think of Tech N9ne‘s music, most of which is so hard-hitting and aggressive I’d be afraid to play it in the same room as infants or china plates. With that said, you could likely get away with spinning Tech’s latest single in a nursery—assuming you weren’t worried about bad language. The beat, a collaborative effort by ¡MAYDAY!, Ralfy “FAFA” Valencia and Danny “Keys” Perez, is downright soothing, as are Wrekonize and Kendall Morgan‘s hook vocals. But there’s nothing soft about the Strange Music general’s bars; Tech and guest lyricist Kendrick Lamar attack the beat in characteristically fast and furious fashion, the latter turning in an especially aggressive performance on the mic. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured So Dope and many more bangers on new album Something Else, set to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, July 30.
Update: We have added the Director’s Cut visuals for the Tech’s Fragile single.
Written by richard on 02/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.