Fresh off his reader-acclaimed guest contribution to Death Warrant, the debut DJBooth feature from Seattle emcee Sadistik, Tech N9ne has unleashed a brand new single of his own. On Fear, the Strange Music capo brings his stellar mic skills to bear on some intensely personal subject matter, rhyming about his shaky belief in God, his mother’s illness and his past as a gangbanger. Seven provides a pensive backdrop for the Kansan phenom’s bars, as well as the eerie hook vocals of MacKenzie O’Gunn. For Fear and more, check out Tech’s latest collaboration LP, Strangeulation. Also, watch for Seven to drop by the Booth for the next interview in our exclusive Behind the Boards series.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.