With the verbal agility he displays in his musical work, Tech N9ne must have some… other skills as well, right? Indeed—on newly-leaked album standout F*ck Food, the Kansas City underground uses his cunning linguistic talents to describe his knack for oral pleasure. Needless to say, Tech doesn’t use the racy subject matter as an excuse to slack on the mic; over Seven‘s baroque choral production, the Strange Music emcee drops bars packed with all the frenetic flows and creative turns of phrase fans have come to expect. Heavyweight guest Lil Wayne turns in a similarly entertaining if slightly more leisurely performance, lacing the middle with some characteristically bizarre similes (“I wax that ass like a Q-Tip, float in that p*ssy like a cruise ship”), and hookman T-Pain showcases some lightning-fast flows of his own on the studio-tweaked chorus. So, Booth readers, are you craving a second helping on Tech N9ne’s F*ck Food? Uh, on second thought, don’t answer that—let’s just say, those who like what they’re hearing can have their fill next Tuesday, June 7, when Tech’s All 6’s & 7’s LP arrives on store shelves.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.