With the verbal agility he displays in his musical work, Tech N9ne must have some… other skills as well, right? Indeed—on newly-leaked album standout F*ck Food, the Kansas City underground uses his cunning linguistic talents to describe his knack for oral pleasure. Needless to say, Tech doesn’t use the racy subject matter as an excuse to slack on the mic; over Seven‘s baroque choral production, the Strange Music emcee drops bars packed with all the frenetic flows and creative turns of phrase fans have come to expect. Heavyweight guest Lil Wayne turns in a similarly entertaining if slightly more leisurely performance, lacing the middle with some characteristically bizarre similes (“I wax that ass like a Q-Tip, float in that p*ssy like a cruise ship”), and hookman T-Pain showcases some lightning-fast flows of his own on the studio-tweaked chorus. So, Booth readers, are you craving a second helping on Tech N9ne’s F*ck Food? Uh, on second thought, don’t answer that—let’s just say, those who like what they’re hearing can have their fill next Tuesday, June 7, when Tech’s All 6’s & 7’s LP arrives on store shelves.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)