You might think you know what the title of Tech N9ne’s latest single, B.I.T.C.H., means, but please, get your mind out of the gutter. OK, so I can’t blame you for thinking it meant that, but it actually stands for Breaking In To Colored Houses. I don’t know Tech’s preferred method of B&E (breaking and entering), but I can tell you he is sure to infiltrate hip hop lovers’ abodes via their music libraries. After the unsuspecting victims hear his powerful, unwavering flow ringing out atop Seven’s edgy, trap-informed production, they will have no choice but to let him in. T-Pain acts as an accomplice to the crime, lending his energetic, Auto-Tuned vocal stylings to this unforgettable cut. Dan Gedman directs the accompanying visuals. If you haven’t already, be sure to grab a copy of Tech’s latest full-length, Something Else; it is sure to go down as one of the best albums of the year.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/7/13
Hip-hop has always rejected outsiders. From fans to label execs, hip-hop has largely demanded more of the same thing it’s currently enjoying: more shiny suits, more Auto-Tune, more molly. But the ironic thing is that all of...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.