You might think you know what the title of Tech N9ne’s latest single, B.I.T.C.H., means, but please, get your mind out of the gutter. OK, so I can’t blame you for thinking it meant that, but it actually stands for Breaking In To Colored Houses. I don’t know Tech’s preferred method of B&E (breaking and entering), but I can tell you he is sure to infiltrate hip hop lovers’ abodes via their music libraries. After the unsuspecting victims hear his powerful, unwavering flow ringing out atop Seven’s edgy, trap-informed production, they will have no choice but to let him in. T-Pain acts as an accomplice to the crime, lending his energetic, Auto-Tuned vocal stylings to this unforgettable cut. Dan Gedman directs the accompanying visuals. If you haven’t already, be sure to grab a copy of Tech’s latest full-length, Something Else; it is sure to go down as one of the best albums of the year.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.