You might think you know what the title of Tech N9ne’s latest single, B.I.T.C.H., means, but please, get your mind out of the gutter. OK, so I can’t blame you for thinking it meant that, but it actually stands for Breaking In To Colored Houses. I don’t know Tech’s preferred method of B&E (breaking and entering), but I can tell you he is sure to infiltrate hip hop lovers’ abodes via their music libraries. After the unsuspecting victims hear his powerful, unwavering flow ringing out atop Seven’s edgy, trap-informed production, they will have no choice but to let him in. T-Pain acts as an accomplice to the crime, lending his energetic, Auto-Tuned vocal stylings to this unforgettable cut. Dan Gedman directs the accompanying visuals. If you haven’t already, be sure to grab a copy of Tech’s latest full-length, Something Else; it is sure to go down as one of the best albums of the year.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.