You might think you know what the title of Tech N9ne’s latest single, B.I.T.C.H., means, but please, get your mind out of the gutter. OK, so I can’t blame you for thinking it meant that, but it actually stands for Breaking In To Colored Houses. I don’t know Tech’s preferred method of B&E (breaking and entering), but I can tell you he is sure to infiltrate hip hop lovers’ abodes via their music libraries. After the unsuspecting victims hear his powerful, unwavering flow ringing out atop Seven’s edgy, trap-informed production, they will have no choice but to let him in. T-Pain acts as an accomplice to the crime, lending his energetic, Auto-Tuned vocal stylings to this unforgettable cut. Dan Gedman directs the accompanying visuals. If you haven’t already, be sure to grab a copy of Tech’s latest full-length, Something Else; it is sure to go down as one of the best albums of the year.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.