You might think you know what the title of Tech N9ne’s latest single, B.I.T.C.H., means, but please, get your mind out of the gutter. OK, so I can’t blame you for thinking it meant that, but it actually stands for Breaking In To Colored Houses. I don’t know Tech’s preferred method of B&E (breaking and entering), but I can tell you he is sure to infiltrate hip hop lovers’ abodes via their music libraries. After the unsuspecting victims hear his powerful, unwavering flow ringing out atop Seven’s edgy, trap-informed production, they will have no choice but to let him in. T-Pain acts as an accomplice to the crime, lending his energetic, Auto-Tuned vocal stylings to this unforgettable cut. Dan Gedman directs the accompanying visuals. If you haven’t already, be sure to grab a copy of Tech’s latest full-length, Something Else; it is sure to go down as one of the best albums of the year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.