Fresh off having his All 6’s and 7’s LP crowned the Best Hip Hop Album of 2011 (Underground/Independent) by Booth readers, Tech N9ne is back on our pages with single numero uno off his forthcoming EP. On Blur, ¡MAYDAY! producer Wrekonize cooks up a dark, dubstep-informed backdrop for the rapper born Aaron D. Yates to chronicle a night on the town gone horribly wrong. Guest vocals also come courtesy of Wrekonize from Strange Music signees (and Booth faves) ¡MAYDAY!. The prelude to his 2012 Hostile Takeover Tour, Tech’s Kulsterfuk EP can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.