Fresh off having his All 6’s and 7’s LP crowned the Best Hip Hop Album of 2011 (Underground/Independent) by Booth readers, Tech N9ne is back on our pages with single numero uno off his forthcoming EP. On Blur, ¡MAYDAY! producer Wrekonize cooks up a dark, dubstep-informed backdrop for the rapper born Aaron D. Yates to chronicle a night on the town gone horribly wrong. Guest vocals also come courtesy of Wrekonize from Strange Music signees (and Booth faves) ¡MAYDAY!. The prelude to his 2012 Hostile Takeover Tour, Tech’s Kulsterfuk EP can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)