Fresh off having his All 6’s and 7’s LP crowned the Best Hip Hop Album of 2011 (Underground/Independent) by Booth readers, Tech N9ne is back on our pages with single numero uno off his forthcoming EP. On Blur, ¡MAYDAY! producer Wrekonize cooks up a dark, dubstep-informed backdrop for the rapper born Aaron D. Yates to chronicle a night on the town gone horribly wrong. Guest vocals also come courtesy of Wrekonize from Strange Music signees (and Booth faves) ¡MAYDAY!. The prelude to his 2012 Hostile Takeover Tour, Tech’s Kulsterfuk EP can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.