Fresh off having his All 6’s and 7’s LP crowned the Best Hip Hop Album of 2011 (Underground/Independent) by Booth readers, Tech N9ne is back on our pages with single numero uno off his forthcoming EP. On Blur, ¡MAYDAY! producer Wrekonize cooks up a dark, dubstep-informed backdrop for the rapper born Aaron D. Yates to chronicle a night on the town gone horribly wrong. Guest vocals also come courtesy of Wrekonize from Strange Music signees (and Booth faves) ¡MAYDAY!. The prelude to his 2012 Hostile Takeover Tour, Tech’s Kulsterfuk EP can be pre-ordered here.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.