Fresh off having his All 6’s and 7’s LP crowned the Best Hip Hop Album of 2011 (Underground/Independent) by Booth readers, Tech N9ne is back on our pages with single numero uno off his forthcoming EP. On Blur, ¡MAYDAY! producer Wrekonize cooks up a dark, dubstep-informed backdrop for the rapper born Aaron D. Yates to chronicle a night on the town gone horribly wrong. Guest vocals also come courtesy of Wrekonize from Strange Music signees (and Booth faves) ¡MAYDAY!. The prelude to his 2012 Hostile Takeover Tour, Tech’s Kulsterfuk EP can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.