Though Tech N9ne‘s 12th LP, the critically (and Booth) acclaimed All 6’s and 7’s, hit stores shelves just a few short months ago, the Kansas City veteran is already hard at work on lucky number 13—the fourth in his Collabos series. The latest single off the project finds Tech asking a shawty whether she’s got what it takes to make some Beautiful Music with him. With a currently-unknown beatsmith’s synth-brass blurts and pensive bell arpeggios as his backdrop, the emcee provides a full demonstration of his linguistic skills (no, notthose one—that’s already been covered), delivering some of the most alliterative pillow talk I’ve heard, uh, ever: “Picture me paintin’ pretty p*ssy with a pen and a pad and pickin’ a pair of provocative peaches to press to the pace.” Strange Music cohort Krizz Kaliko guests, lending his uniquely soulful vocal stylings to the chorus. So, readers, has Tech N9ne made an offer that you can’t refuse with this freaky selection? If so, prepare for more Beautiful Music come Nov. 8 (the artist’s birthday), when Welcome to Strangeland his store shelves and online retailers. Or pre-order the set here, and receive a free XL T-Shirt and a download of this cut free of charge!
Written by richard on 09/12/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.