Touted as the “Princess of the Roc,” singer Teairra Mari released her self-titled Roc-A-Fella debut album in ‘05. Despite being heavily marketed, which made her single Make Her Feel Good a moderate hit, the album saw very disappointing sales. Now, signed to Interscope, the 20-year old Detroit representative is ready to start brand new as she prepares her upcoming sophomore album. On the first single, Mari addresses a cheating boyfriend who she is fed up with; she will pay him No No No more attention. With a radio-friendly beat by Charles Hamilton, No No No has enough hit power to let people know she doesn’t need the Roc to succeed. In fact, Mari can start a whole ‘nother dynasty on her own.
Written by Burmy on 04/22/08
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Head Gone ft. Teairra Mari" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.