From the moment she released her self-titled debut, Teairra Mari has been grappling with label tomfoolery; having been dropped by Roc-a-Fella/Def Jam and later Interscope, the Detroit native has finally settled down with Fo’Reel Ent./Asylum for her sophomore album, At That Point. On the newly-released follow-up to her Pleasure P-assisted Hunt 4 U, Teairra hits the club with her man, warning all the ladies at the spot that, if they don’t get out of the way, she’s going to Cause A Scene. Warner Music Group labelmate and club-hop king Flo Rida brings out one of his strongest verses yet, and The Runners’ scorching boardwork should help Cause A Scene blaze to the top of the charts (and leave DJ Khaled wishing he’d secured the beat for use on his next album). At That Point hits stores and online retailers on April 7, while Flo’s sophomore album, R.O.O.T.S., has been pushed ahead to March 31.
Written by Burmy on 02/25/09
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No No No" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.