From the moment she released her self-titled debut, Teairra Mari has been grappling with label tomfoolery; having been dropped by Roc-a-Fella/Def Jam and later Interscope, the Detroit native has finally settled down with Fo’Reel Ent./Asylum for her sophomore album, At That Point. On the newly-released follow-up to her Pleasure P-assisted Hunt 4 U, Teairra hits the club with her man, warning all the ladies at the spot that, if they don’t get out of the way, she’s going to Cause A Scene. Warner Music Group labelmate and club-hop king Flo Rida brings out one of his strongest verses yet, and The Runners’ scorching boardwork should help Cause A Scene blaze to the top of the charts (and leave DJ Khaled wishing he’d secured the beat for use on his next album). At That Point hits stores and online retailers on April 7, while Flo’s sophomore album, R.O.O.T.S., has been pushed ahead to March 31.
Written by Burmy on 02/25/09
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No No No" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.