I don’t give a f**k if you have roommates, or you’re browsing the Booth on your smartphone in a public; Put Ya Hands Up for Tayyib Ali! On the latest promo single off his next street album, coming on the heels of January’s No Other Way, the Philly representative requests a little audience participation as he celebrates his achievements in the game, and looks forward to even bigger things in store. Teddy Roxpin, the Boston beatsmith who recently won reader acclaim for his trap remix of Miley Cyrus‘s Wrecking Ball, showcases a very different side of his production style on this cut, digging in his crates for a lush funk/soul sample. Has this triumphant jam left you craving more? Then keep it locked; Tayyib’s Keyston3 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"California Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.