I don’t give a f**k if you have roommates, or you’re browsing the Booth on your smartphone in a public; Put Ya Hands Up for Tayyib Ali! On the latest promo single off his next street album, coming on the heels of January’s No Other Way, the Philly representative requests a little audience participation as he celebrates his achievements in the game, and looks forward to even bigger things in store. Teddy Roxpin, the Boston beatsmith who recently won reader acclaim for his trap remix of Miley Cyrus‘s Wrecking Ball, showcases a very different side of his production style on this cut, digging in his crates for a lush funk/soul sample. Has this triumphant jam left you craving more? Then keep it locked; Tayyib’s Keyston3 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Submit your Rating
All Def Digital
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"California Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)