I don’t give a f**k if you have roommates, or you’re browsing the Booth on your smartphone in a public; Put Ya Hands Up for Tayyib Ali! On the latest promo single off his next street album, coming on the heels of January’s No Other Way, the Philly representative requests a little audience participation as he celebrates his achievements in the game, and looks forward to even bigger things in store. Teddy Roxpin, the Boston beatsmith who recently won reader acclaim for his trap remix of Miley Cyrus‘s Wrecking Ball, showcases a very different side of his production style on this cut, digging in his crates for a lush funk/soul sample. Has this triumphant jam left you craving more? Then keep it locked; Tayyib’s Keyston3 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Submit your Rating
All Def Digital
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"California Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.