Tayyib Ali isn’t simply grinding for his piece of the pie; he wants the whole damn thing. Fresh off this month’s release of mixtape inclusion Put Ya Hands Up, the unsigned Philly repper returns to our front page with I Want It All, a follow-up emphasizing the lofty scale of his aspirations. In contrast to its predecessor’s exuberant mood and celebratory lyrics, this joint has a more moody, pensive vibe. Vokab Beats sets a cinematic mood behind the boards, flipping a string-laced soul sample as Ali describes how his early experiences on the block helped to kindle his unstoppable drive to succeed. As he puts it on the record’s hook, “Came from the bottom, I gotta ball.” Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked; Keyston3 currently lacks a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its eventual release.
Written by richard on 02/26/14
All Def Digital
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"California Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.