Beer goggles (or Patron goggles, as the case may be) aren’t just for the fellas – on her latest buzz single and first Booth feature, rising R&B starlet Tayma Loren confesses that, when she’s Tipsy, every guy looks like a baller. Backed by the woozy, synth-drenched production of Los da Mystro, the Detroit singer recounts how too many shots of top-shelf liquor resulted in a regrettable tryst. Bravely, co-writer The-Dream (who just took home an ‘09 Best of the Booth award for Rockin’ That Thang (Remix) ) steps into the shoes of the fella in question – who, as it turns out, isn’t any more impressed with his drunken decisions than Loren. He even goes so far as to hypothesize that, “Shorty must have put something up in my cup/ ‘cause it’s eight ‘o’ clock and I’m still f*cked up.” This intoxicating promo cut isn’t set to appear on any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from Tayma Loren.
Written by richard on 01/6/10
Urban Legendz Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.