Beer goggles (or Patron goggles, as the case may be) aren’t just for the fellas – on her latest buzz single and first Booth feature, rising R&B starlet Tayma Loren confesses that, when she’s Tipsy, every guy looks like a baller. Backed by the woozy, synth-drenched production of Los da Mystro, the Detroit singer recounts how too many shots of top-shelf liquor resulted in a regrettable tryst. Bravely, co-writer The-Dream (who just took home an ‘09 Best of the Booth award for Rockin’ That Thang (Remix) ) steps into the shoes of the fella in question – who, as it turns out, isn’t any more impressed with his drunken decisions than Loren. He even goes so far as to hypothesize that, “Shorty must have put something up in my cup/ ‘cause it’s eight ‘o’ clock and I’m still f*cked up.” This intoxicating promo cut isn’t set to appear on any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from Tayma Loren.
Written by richard on 01/6/10
Urban Legendz Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.