Beer goggles (or Patron goggles, as the case may be) aren’t just for the fellas – on her latest buzz single and first Booth feature, rising R&B starlet Tayma Loren confesses that, when she’s Tipsy, every guy looks like a baller. Backed by the woozy, synth-drenched production of Los da Mystro, the Detroit singer recounts how too many shots of top-shelf liquor resulted in a regrettable tryst. Bravely, co-writer The-Dream (who just took home an ‘09 Best of the Booth award for Rockin’ That Thang (Remix) ) steps into the shoes of the fella in question – who, as it turns out, isn’t any more impressed with his drunken decisions than Loren. He even goes so far as to hypothesize that, “Shorty must have put something up in my cup/ ‘cause it’s eight ‘o’ clock and I’m still f*cked up.” This intoxicating promo cut isn’t set to appear on any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from Tayma Loren.
Written by richard on 01/6/10
Submit your Rating
Urban Legendz Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.