Long-distance relationships have their pros and cons; while some people (like Brandy on Long Distance) find themselves frustrated at the lack of intimacy, others feel that distance just makes their time together seem all the more special. Tay Dizm seems to fall into the latter category; since his Long Distance Lover just happens to be taking a flight over to Tallahassee, he’s prepared to spend lavishly to make sure his home feels like home for her as well. Jacksonville’s Young Cash and producer Cozmo lend a hand as Dizm tries to make his woman’s stay in North Florida as enjoyable as possible – hopefully, she’ll come to visit more often! Tay Dizm’s digital-exclusive debut, Welcome to the New World, currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 02/3/09
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.