Long-distance relationships have their pros and cons; while some people (like Brandy on Long Distance) find themselves frustrated at the lack of intimacy, others feel that distance just makes their time together seem all the more special. Tay Dizm seems to fall into the latter category; since his Long Distance Lover just happens to be taking a flight over to Tallahassee, he’s prepared to spend lavishly to make sure his home feels like home for her as well. Jacksonville’s Young Cash and producer Cozmo lend a hand as Dizm tries to make his woman’s stay in North Florida as enjoyable as possible – hopefully, she’ll come to visit more often! Tay Dizm’s digital-exclusive debut, Welcome to the New World, currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 02/3/09
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.