Long-distance relationships have their pros and cons; while some people (like Brandy on Long Distance) find themselves frustrated at the lack of intimacy, others feel that distance just makes their time together seem all the more special. Tay Dizm seems to fall into the latter category; since his Long Distance Lover just happens to be taking a flight over to Tallahassee, he’s prepared to spend lavishly to make sure his home feels like home for her as well. Jacksonville’s Young Cash and producer Cozmo lend a hand as Dizm tries to make his woman’s stay in North Florida as enjoyable as possible – hopefully, she’ll come to visit more often! Tay Dizm’s digital-exclusive debut, Welcome to the New World, currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 02/3/09
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.