Long-distance relationships have their pros and cons; while some people (like Brandy on Long Distance) find themselves frustrated at the lack of intimacy, others feel that distance just makes their time together seem all the more special. Tay Dizm seems to fall into the latter category; since his Long Distance Lover just happens to be taking a flight over to Tallahassee, he’s prepared to spend lavishly to make sure his home feels like home for her as well. Jacksonville’s Young Cash and producer Cozmo lend a hand as Dizm tries to make his woman’s stay in North Florida as enjoyable as possible – hopefully, she’ll come to visit more often! Tay Dizm’s digital-exclusive debut, Welcome to the New World, currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 02/3/09
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.