Rapper Tay Dizm, T-Pain‘s resident hype man and the CEO of Nappy Boy Entertainment, has finally gotten his chance to shine. After building a buzz with guest spots on 2 Pistols’ hit single She Got It and Dolla‘s Who Is That, the Florida native has released his official debut single, Beam Me Up. Produced by Bangladesh, who recently cooked up Lil’ Wayne‘s Milli, the song features Pain on the hook and Rick Ross on the back end of the song. Though Dizm has received interest from both Jive and Atlantic, he will release his currently-untitled debut album off Nappy Boy Entertainment with digital distribution via online retailers only; ahead of the curve and outta this world.
Written by DJ Z on 04/13/08
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.