Rapper Tay Dizm, T-Pain‘s resident hype man and the CEO of Nappy Boy Entertainment, has finally gotten his chance to shine. After building a buzz with guest spots on 2 Pistols’ hit single She Got It and Dolla‘s Who Is That, the Florida native has released his official debut single, Beam Me Up. Produced by Bangladesh, who recently cooked up Lil’ Wayne‘s Milli, the song features Pain on the hook and Rick Ross on the back end of the song. Though Dizm has received interest from both Jive and Atlantic, he will release his currently-untitled debut album off Nappy Boy Entertainment with digital distribution via online retailers only; ahead of the curve and outta this world.
Written by DJ Z on 04/13/08
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.