Rapper Tay Dizm, T-Pain‘s resident hype man and the CEO of Nappy Boy Entertainment, has finally gotten his chance to shine. After building a buzz with guest spots on 2 Pistols’ hit single She Got It and Dolla‘s Who Is That, the Florida native has released his official debut single, Beam Me Up. Produced by Bangladesh, who recently cooked up Lil’ Wayne‘s Milli, the song features Pain on the hook and Rick Ross on the back end of the song. Though Dizm has received interest from both Jive and Atlantic, he will release his currently-untitled debut album off Nappy Boy Entertainment with digital distribution via online retailers only; ahead of the curve and outta this world.
Written by DJ Z on 04/13/08
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.