Rapper Tay Dizm, T-Pain‘s resident hype man and the CEO of Nappy Boy Entertainment, has finally gotten his chance to shine. After building a buzz with guest spots on 2 Pistols’ hit single She Got It and Dolla‘s Who Is That, the Florida native has released his official debut single, Beam Me Up. Produced by Bangladesh, who recently cooked up Lil’ Wayne‘s Milli, the song features Pain on the hook and Rick Ross on the back end of the song. Though Dizm has received interest from both Jive and Atlantic, he will release his currently-untitled debut album off Nappy Boy Entertainment with digital distribution via online retailers only; ahead of the curve and outta this world.
Written by DJ Z on 04/13/08
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.