After building a buzz thanks to numerous collaborations with T-Pain (She Got It, Nappy Life, Beam Me Up), the world will finally get a chance to hear Tay Dizm rap on a track… without his mentor. On Freakin’, Tay’s verses remain typical Nappy Boy material (read: involving a freaky female showing off her goods at her favorite nightspot), and joining the fun is everybody’s favorite hood figga, Gorilla Zoe, who humorously alludes to a girl wanting to get digital–the very means of release for Dizm’s untitled forthcoming debut. So, can Tay hold his own solo, or will he retreat back to being Teddy’s sidekick? You be the judge.
Written by Burmy on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.