After building a buzz thanks to numerous collaborations with T-Pain (She Got It, Nappy Life, Beam Me Up), the world will finally get a chance to hear Tay Dizm rap on a track… without his mentor. On Freakin’, Tay’s verses remain typical Nappy Boy material (read: involving a freaky female showing off her goods at her favorite nightspot), and joining the fun is everybody’s favorite hood figga, Gorilla Zoe, who humorously alludes to a girl wanting to get digital–the very means of release for Dizm’s untitled forthcoming debut. So, can Tay hold his own solo, or will he retreat back to being Teddy’s sidekick? You be the judge.
Written by Burmy on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.