Originally from Motown, Tax Halloway now calls the ATL home. Working with indie company D Boy Entertainment, Tax hopes to pop off in 2007 with his debut album which will showcase his journey through ladies, money, the struggle, and the high-life. He steps in that direction with the Mannie Fresh produced single, Get It Right.
Written by DJ Z on 11/22/06
Submit your Rating
D Boy Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)