Already a major player on the Aloha State scene, Tassho Pearce is angling to up his national profile with his next project, which will boast appearances from several members of Yeezy‘s G.O.O.D. Music stable. Arguably the most exciting feature, however, comes courtesy of an artist who parted ways with the label back in 2013. Here, the Booth newcomer links up with Cleveland phenom Kid CuDi to get higher than a pair of Satellites. Windy City mainstay No I.D. turns in one of the most addictive instrumentals I’ve heard in a hot minute; coruscating keys and irresistibly crunchy snares collide with pitched-down vocal samples as the collaborators let the world know exactly how faded they are. Featuring this blunted banger as well as collaborations with GLC, Malik Yusef and Tony Williams, G.O.O.D. Company is slated to drop at a yet-unscheduled date this summer. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.