Already a major player on the Aloha State scene, Tassho Pearce is angling to up his national profile with his next project, which will boast appearances from several members of Yeezy‘s G.O.O.D. Music stable. Arguably the most exciting feature, however, comes courtesy of an artist who parted ways with the label back in 2013. Here, the Booth newcomer links up with Cleveland phenom Kid CuDi to get higher than a pair of Satellites. Windy City mainstay No I.D. turns in one of the most addictive instrumentals I’ve heard in a hot minute; coruscating keys and irresistibly crunchy snares collide with pitched-down vocal samples as the collaborators let the world know exactly how faded they are. Featuring this blunted banger as well as collaborations with GLC, Malik Yusef and Tony Williams, G.O.O.D. Company is slated to drop at a yet-unscheduled date this summer. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.