Introduced to our pages by way of last month’s reader-approved Let It Go, Tasha the Amazon makes her triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh video single off her most recent street release. On Cry of the Warrior, Bass & Bakey‘s lumbering synth grooves set the mood as Tasha touts her skills and busts shots at the competition. Director Colin G. Cooper departs from the beaten path to create his official visuals, which appear to have been shot in the middle of a rainforest. Fans can find Cry of the Warrior and much more on Tasha’s FiDiYootDem LP, downloadable via Audiomack as of November.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.