Introduced to our pages by way of last month’s reader-approved Let It Go, Tasha the Amazon makes her triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh video single off her most recent street release. On Cry of the Warrior, Bass & Bakey‘s lumbering synth grooves set the mood as Tasha touts her skills and busts shots at the competition. Director Colin G. Cooper departs from the beaten path to create his official visuals, which appear to have been shot in the middle of a rainforest. Fans can find Cry of the Warrior and much more on Tasha’s FiDiYootDem LP, downloadable via Audiomack as of November.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.