Introduced to our pages by way of last month’s reader-approved Let It Go, Tasha the Amazon makes her triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh video single off her most recent street release. On Cry of the Warrior, Bass & Bakey‘s lumbering synth grooves set the mood as Tasha touts her skills and busts shots at the competition. Director Colin G. Cooper departs from the beaten path to create his official visuals, which appear to have been shot in the middle of a rainforest. Fans can find Cry of the Warrior and much more on Tasha’s FiDiYootDem LP, downloadable via Audiomack as of November.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.