Introduced to our pages by way of last month’s reader-approved Let It Go, Tasha the Amazon makes her triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh video single off her most recent street release. On Cry of the Warrior, Bass & Bakey‘s lumbering synth grooves set the mood as Tasha touts her skills and busts shots at the competition. Director Colin G. Cooper departs from the beaten path to create his official visuals, which appear to have been shot in the middle of a rainforest. Fans can find Cry of the Warrior and much more on Tasha’s FiDiYootDem LP, downloadable via Audiomack as of November.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.