Introduced to our pages by way of last month’s reader-approved Let It Go, Tasha the Amazon makes her triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh video single off her most recent street release. On Cry of the Warrior, Bass & Bakey‘s lumbering synth grooves set the mood as Tasha touts her skills and busts shots at the competition. Director Colin G. Cooper departs from the beaten path to create his official visuals, which appear to have been shot in the middle of a rainforest. Fans can find Cry of the Warrior and much more on Tasha’s FiDiYootDem LP, downloadable via Audiomack as of November.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.