Last we heard from Taps, on April’s With You, he was convinced that he had finally found Mrs. Right. Unfortunately, it seems to have been another false alarm; fast-forward four months, and we find the Zimbabwean pop buzzmaker picking up the pieces of his broken heart following his split with the woman he loves. While newly-released promo cut When You Said Goodbye is melancholy in theme, the overall sound is no less upbeat and energizing than that of its predecessor. T-Collar reprises his role behind the boards, joining forces with Bali Harko to craft a driving club backdrop for the singer’s mournful verses. Say Goodbye is currently unattached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Taps’ plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.