Last we heard from Taps, on April’s With You, he was convinced that he had finally found Mrs. Right. Unfortunately, it seems to have been another false alarm; fast-forward four months, and we find the Zimbabwean pop buzzmaker picking up the pieces of his broken heart following his split with the woman he loves. While newly-released promo cut When You Said Goodbye is melancholy in theme, the overall sound is no less upbeat and energizing than that of its predecessor. T-Collar reprises his role behind the boards, joining forces with Bali Harko to craft a driving club backdrop for the singer’s mournful verses. Say Goodbye is currently unattached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Taps’ plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.