Last we heard from Taps, on April’s With You, he was convinced that he had finally found Mrs. Right. Unfortunately, it seems to have been another false alarm; fast-forward four months, and we find the Zimbabwean pop buzzmaker picking up the pieces of his broken heart following his split with the woman he loves. While newly-released promo cut When You Said Goodbye is melancholy in theme, the overall sound is no less upbeat and energizing than that of its predecessor. T-Collar reprises his role behind the boards, joining forces with Bali Harko to craft a driving club backdrop for the singer’s mournful verses. Say Goodbye is currently unattached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Taps’ plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.