It has only been a month since Tanya Morgan released Pick It Up, but lets make something clear—there’s Never Too Much Tanya Morgan. Setting the stage on their latest casual, upbeat tune is 6th Sense, who cooks up a funky, airy beat that is simple yet effective. Atop the production Don Will and Von Pea share similarly charismatic, clean flows even though their lyrical content differs. Don, bit by the love bug, spits a few bars dedicated to his favorite girl, whereas Von Pea, with lines like “aint nothing in my Sprite but Sprite,” is more in love with life’s simple things. Guest Nitty Scott, MC, who spits a tale of a love that started on the F-Train, goofs off with the twosome in a quirky, enjoyable set of visuals. Never Too Much will find a permanent home on the Tanya Morgan’s Rubber Souls LP, due out September 24.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Low" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.