It has only been a month since Tanya Morgan released Pick It Up, but lets make something clear—there’s Never Too Much Tanya Morgan. Setting the stage on their latest casual, upbeat tune is 6th Sense, who cooks up a funky, airy beat that is simple yet effective. Atop the production Don Will and Von Pea share similarly charismatic, clean flows even though their lyrical content differs. Don, bit by the love bug, spits a few bars dedicated to his favorite girl, whereas Von Pea, with lines like “aint nothing in my Sprite but Sprite,” is more in love with life’s simple things. Guest Nitty Scott, MC, who spits a tale of a love that started on the F-Train, goofs off with the twosome in a quirky, enjoyable set of visuals. Never Too Much will find a permanent home on the Tanya Morgan’s Rubber Souls LP, due out September 24.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Low" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!