It has only been a month since Tanya Morgan released Pick It Up, but lets make something clear—there’s Never Too Much Tanya Morgan. Setting the stage on their latest casual, upbeat tune is 6th Sense, who cooks up a funky, airy beat that is simple yet effective. Atop the production Don Will and Von Pea share similarly charismatic, clean flows even though their lyrical content differs. Don, bit by the love bug, spits a few bars dedicated to his favorite girl, whereas Von Pea, with lines like “aint nothing in my Sprite but Sprite,” is more in love with life’s simple things. Guest Nitty Scott, MC, who spits a tale of a love that started on the F-Train, goofs off with the twosome in a quirky, enjoyable set of visuals. Never Too Much will find a permanent home on the Tanya Morgan’s Rubber Souls LP, due out September 24.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Low" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.