If there’s one thing that all ladies love (and all men, for that matter) it’s receiving Compliments. Well aware of this fact, R&B veteran Tank takes the opportunity to shower all of womankind with flattery on his latest single. Since it wasn’t possible to get every woman and girl in the studio, Kris Stephens accepts the praise in their place, joining the headliner over T-Minus’ sizzling synth boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more tunes leading up to the December release of Tank’s latest album, Savior.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.