If there’s one thing that all ladies love (and all men, for that matter) it’s receiving Compliments. Well aware of this fact, R&B veteran Tank takes the opportunity to shower all of womankind with flattery on his latest single. Since it wasn’t possible to get every woman and girl in the studio, Kris Stephens accepts the praise in their place, joining the headliner over T-Minus’ sizzling synth boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more tunes leading up to the December release of Tank’s latest album, Savior.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.