If there’s one thing that all ladies love (and all men, for that matter) it’s receiving Compliments. Well aware of this fact, R&B veteran Tank takes the opportunity to shower all of womankind with flattery on his latest single. Since it wasn’t possible to get every woman and girl in the studio, Kris Stephens accepts the praise in their place, joining the headliner over T-Minus’ sizzling synth boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more tunes leading up to the December release of Tank’s latest album, Savior.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label