If there’s one thing that all ladies love (and all men, for that matter) it’s receiving Compliments. Well aware of this fact, R&B veteran Tank takes the opportunity to shower all of womankind with flattery on his latest single. Since it wasn’t possible to get every woman and girl in the studio, Kris Stephens accepts the praise in their place, joining the headliner over T-Minus’ sizzling synth boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more tunes leading up to the December release of Tank’s latest album, Savior.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.