Last we heard from Tanika, the UK pop songstress was in a celebratory mood because, after many long years of searching, she’d Finally Found true love… or so she thought. Now, it seem like that guy she thought was Mr. Right may simply have been F**king With [Her] Heart. Part of a forthcoming EP, this freshly-released single is considerably darker in tone than her Booth debut, but shares its pulse-pounding, dancefloor-ready vibe. Sunny and Bodhi double up behind the boards, creating an uptempo house beat garnished with tweaked samples. Their instrumental’s driving energy doesn’t stop the singer from turning in a poignant vocal performance; both her delivery and her concise, poetic lyrics effectively communicate her emotional anguish. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to the Booth for further details.
Written by richard on 03/13/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Finally Found It" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.