Veteran R&B songstress Tamia breaking her roughly five-year silence with a fresh record? Talk about a Beautiful Surprise. This newly-released single and album title track finds Salaam Remi serving up a smooth synth beat as Tamia expresses her joy at finding herself in the arms of the man she loves upon waking up in the morning. Written by the artist herself in collaboration with Clause Kelly, this cut is just one of many quality tunes to be found on the singer’s fifth studio album, dropping via Plus One Music Group this June.
Written by richard on 03/5/12
Submit your Rating
Plus 1 Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.