Yes, Talib Kweli and Justin Timberlake did a song together. The Nature, a bonus cut off Kweli’s new album Eardrum, is a quite unexpected collaboration that offers wildly unexpected results. The song finds both artists stepping into the figurative shoes of a father figure who is explaining how the world works today. “It’s kinda hard to keep faith in the things that you do, when everybody turns their back on you,” spits Kweli. In a day and age when rappers have long been passed over as teachers, Talib and Justin kick some knowledge; so grab up a pen and a pad and take some notes. School is in session.
Written by DJ Z on 08/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where It All Started" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)