Next week, The DJBooth will be unleashing the latest EP in our Re-Produced Series, based around Talib Kweli‘s Attack the Block single, Fly Away. Today, we are proud to present the world premiere of the second of three exclusive remixes off the project, courtesy of Shoden!1, the producer behind Muzi‘s Somnolence and Somnolence II LPs. For his version of the cut, the ATL native trades Crada‘s piano-led production for a synth-driven, ‘80s-informed instrumental backdrop. For more on the making of the beat, check out Shoden!1’s new, Booth-exclusive Re-Produced Profile. Watch for us to premiere the final re-production from Willie B. prior to the EP’s arrival on our front page December 19. Previous Re-Produced projects from Tech N9ne, Torae and Freeway are still available in the Booth for free streaming and download. Additionally, Kweli fans should keep it locked for the latest on the Brooklyn veteran’s forthcoming studio album, Prisoner of Consciousness, scheduled to drop in early 2013.
Written by richard on 12/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where It All Started ft. Jadakiss, Talib Kweli & Papoose" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.