Although her debut single is scheduled to drop on April 29th, Talia Coles is far from new to the music game. Having written songs for Tyler Perry’s films Why Did I Get Married? and Meet the Browns and performed alongside Musiq Soulchild and Estelle, Talia has already proven her skills as a writer and performer. On the new single This Little Thing, she also proves (with the help of producers The Prosecutors) that she can make a dance groove. With her pretty face and sweet voice, she’s sometimes called ‘The Doll’ of music; with an album titled Clothes Minded, it’s understandable why she’s also ‘The Doll’ of fashion.
Written by Angela on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Couture Music / Phase One Communications
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never See You Again" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.