Although her debut single is scheduled to drop on April 29th, Talia Coles is far from new to the music game. Having written songs for Tyler Perry’s films Why Did I Get Married? and Meet the Browns and performed alongside Musiq Soulchild and Estelle, Talia has already proven her skills as a writer and performer. On the new single This Little Thing, she also proves (with the help of producers The Prosecutors) that she can make a dance groove. With her pretty face and sweet voice, she’s sometimes called ‘The Doll’ of music; with an album titled Clothes Minded, it’s understandable why she’s also ‘The Doll’ of fashion.
Written by Angela on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Couture Music / Phase One Communications
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never See You Again" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.