Although her debut single is scheduled to drop on April 29th, Talia Coles is far from new to the music game. Having written songs for Tyler Perry’s films Why Did I Get Married? and Meet the Browns and performed alongside Musiq Soulchild and Estelle, Talia has already proven her skills as a writer and performer. On the new single This Little Thing, she also proves (with the help of producers The Prosecutors) that she can make a dance groove. With her pretty face and sweet voice, she’s sometimes called ‘The Doll’ of music; with an album titled Clothes Minded, it’s understandable why she’s also ‘The Doll’ of fashion.
Written by Angela on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Couture Music / Phase One Communications
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never See You Again" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.