Although her debut single is scheduled to drop on April 29th, Talia Coles is far from new to the music game. Having written songs for Tyler Perry’s films Why Did I Get Married? and Meet the Browns and performed alongside Musiq Soulchild and Estelle, Talia has already proven her skills as a writer and performer. On the new single This Little Thing, she also proves (with the help of producers The Prosecutors) that she can make a dance groove. With her pretty face and sweet voice, she’s sometimes called ‘The Doll’ of music; with an album titled Clothes Minded, it’s understandable why she’s also ‘The Doll’ of fashion.
Written by Angela on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Couture Music / Phase One Communications
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never See You Again" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.