Although her debut single is scheduled to drop on April 29th, Talia Coles is far from new to the music game. Having written songs for Tyler Perry’s films Why Did I Get Married? and Meet the Browns and performed alongside Musiq Soulchild and Estelle, Talia has already proven her skills as a writer and performer. On the new single This Little Thing, she also proves (with the help of producers The Prosecutors) that she can make a dance groove. With her pretty face and sweet voice, she’s sometimes called ‘The Doll’ of music; with an album titled Clothes Minded, it’s understandable why she’s also ‘The Doll’ of fashion.
Written by Angela on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Couture Music / Phase One Communications
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never See You Again" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.