With his last street release, So Many Gems, flying off the (figurative) shelves, Northeastern buzzmakerTalent Couture has gotten straight to work on a follow-up mixtape. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, this glossy banger finds the emcee flaunting his smooth brand of Machismo over the synth-driven production of AYO. Harlem-based Booth fave ESSO lends a hand on the guest tip. If this fly selection leaves you craving more, you’re in luck; Talent Couture’s A New Light will be available for free streaming and download from our mixtape page when it drops in late July.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.