With his last street release, So Many Gems, flying off the (figurative) shelves, Northeastern buzzmakerTalent Couture has gotten straight to work on a follow-up mixtape. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, this glossy banger finds the emcee flaunting his smooth brand of Machismo over the synth-driven production of AYO. Harlem-based Booth fave ESSO lends a hand on the guest tip. If this fly selection leaves you craving more, you’re in luck; Talent Couture’s A New Light will be available for free streaming and download from our mixtape page when it drops in late July.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.