With his last street release, So Many Gems, flying off the (figurative) shelves, Northeastern buzzmakerTalent Couture has gotten straight to work on a follow-up mixtape. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, this glossy banger finds the emcee flaunting his smooth brand of Machismo over the synth-driven production of AYO. Harlem-based Booth fave ESSO lends a hand on the guest tip. If this fly selection leaves you craving more, you’re in luck; Talent Couture’s A New Light will be available for free streaming and download from our mixtape page when it drops in late July.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.