With his last street release, So Many Gems, flying off the (figurative) shelves, Northeastern buzzmakerTalent Couture has gotten straight to work on a follow-up mixtape. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, this glossy banger finds the emcee flaunting his smooth brand of Machismo over the synth-driven production of AYO. Harlem-based Booth fave ESSO lends a hand on the guest tip. If this fly selection leaves you craving more, you’re in luck; Talent Couture’s A New Light will be available for free streaming and download from our mixtape page when it drops in late July.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.