Fresh off getting HiGh.HiGh.HiGh with Booth fave Neako on his last mixtape leak, the Northeastern buzzmaker returns with the world premiere of another blunted banger. This time around, Mak the Producer‘s production sets an appropriately spacey mood as Couture and Bronx repper The Kid Daytona puff a little Isaac Haze. For more, check out Talent Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, due out tomorrow, May 4.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.