Fresh off getting HiGh.HiGh.HiGh with Booth fave Neako on his last mixtape leak, the Northeastern buzzmaker returns with the world premiere of another blunted banger. This time around, Mak the Producer‘s production sets an appropriately spacey mood as Couture and Bronx repper The Kid Daytona puff a little Isaac Haze. For more, check out Talent Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, due out tomorrow, May 4.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.