Fresh off getting HiGh.HiGh.HiGh with Booth fave Neako on his last mixtape leak, the Northeastern buzzmaker returns with the world premiere of another blunted banger. This time around, Mak the Producer‘s production sets an appropriately spacey mood as Couture and Bronx repper The Kid Daytona puff a little Isaac Haze. For more, check out Talent Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, due out tomorrow, May 4.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.