Talent Couture, the Northeastern up-and-comer who shared his affinity for fresh fashions on last week’s Live 2 Get Fly, gains a different kind of altitude on his latest mixtape leak. On HiGh.HiGh.HiGh, a dreamy instrumental by Kuddie Fresh backs Talent and Booth fave/freestyle alum Neako as they pay tribute to the therapeutic powers of T.H.C. Like what you’re hearing? If the title is any indication, you’ll find plenty more to like on Talent Couture’s so Many Gems mixtape when it drops May 4.
Written by richard on 04/25/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)