Talent Couture, the Northeastern up-and-comer who shared his affinity for fresh fashions on last week’s Live 2 Get Fly, gains a different kind of altitude on his latest mixtape leak. On HiGh.HiGh.HiGh, a dreamy instrumental by Kuddie Fresh backs Talent and Booth fave/freestyle alum Neako as they pay tribute to the therapeutic powers of T.H.C. Like what you’re hearing? If the title is any indication, you’ll find plenty more to like on Talent Couture’s so Many Gems mixtape when it drops May 4.
Written by richard on 04/25/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.