Talent Couture, the Northeastern up-and-comer who shared his affinity for fresh fashions on last week’s Live 2 Get Fly, gains a different kind of altitude on his latest mixtape leak. On HiGh.HiGh.HiGh, a dreamy instrumental by Kuddie Fresh backs Talent and Booth fave/freestyle alum Neako as they pay tribute to the therapeutic powers of T.H.C. Like what you’re hearing? If the title is any indication, you’ll find plenty more to like on Talent Couture’s so Many Gems mixtape when it drops May 4.
Written by richard on 04/25/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)