Northeastern up-and-comer Talent Couture gives us his opinion on what makes life worth living on his first feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Backed by the unique, beatbox-driven production of Chemist, Live 2 Get Fly is a braggadocious selection jam-packed with lyrical stunting. The Hustlers Catalog emcee Smoke DZA guests, lending his blunted flows to the second verse. Digging it? More freshness awaits on Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, out May 4.
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.