Northeastern up-and-comer Talent Couture gives us his opinion on what makes life worth living on his first feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Backed by the unique, beatbox-driven production of Chemist, Live 2 Get Fly is a braggadocious selection jam-packed with lyrical stunting. The Hustlers Catalog emcee Smoke DZA guests, lending his blunted flows to the second verse. Digging it? More freshness awaits on Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, out May 4.
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)