Northeastern up-and-comer Talent Couture gives us his opinion on what makes life worth living on his first feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Backed by the unique, beatbox-driven production of Chemist, Live 2 Get Fly is a braggadocious selection jam-packed with lyrical stunting. The Hustlers Catalog emcee Smoke DZA guests, lending his blunted flows to the second verse. Digging it? More freshness awaits on Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, out May 4.
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)