Northeastern up-and-comer Talent Couture gives us his opinion on what makes life worth living on his first feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Backed by the unique, beatbox-driven production of Chemist, Live 2 Get Fly is a braggadocious selection jam-packed with lyrical stunting. The Hustlers Catalog emcee Smoke DZA guests, lending his blunted flows to the second verse. Digging it? More freshness awaits on Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, out May 4.
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.