Northeastern up-and-comer Talent Couture gives us his opinion on what makes life worth living on his first feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Backed by the unique, beatbox-driven production of Chemist, Live 2 Get Fly is a braggadocious selection jam-packed with lyrical stunting. The Hustlers Catalog emcee Smoke DZA guests, lending his blunted flows to the second verse. Digging it? More freshness awaits on Couture’s So Many Gems mixtape, out May 4.
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.