No longer satisfied accumulating copious amounts of U.S. dollars, Northeastern buzzmaker Talent Couture takes his paper chase global on LP cut All Around the World. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the latest leak off Couture’s forthcoming full-length finds him hooking up with Milwaukee repper Gerald Walker to drop high-rolling bars over Mak‘s dreamy synth production. Digging it? Keep it locked for more leading up to the fall release of Couture’s latest full-length, A New Light.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.