No longer satisfied accumulating copious amounts of U.S. dollars, Northeastern buzzmaker Talent Couture takes his paper chase global on LP cut All Around the World. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the latest leak off Couture’s forthcoming full-length finds him hooking up with Milwaukee repper Gerald Walker to drop high-rolling bars over Mak‘s dreamy synth production. Digging it? Keep it locked for more leading up to the fall release of Couture’s latest full-length, A New Light.
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.