No longer satisfied accumulating copious amounts of U.S. dollars, Northeastern buzzmaker Talent Couture takes his paper chase global on LP cut All Around the World. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the latest leak off Couture’s forthcoming full-length finds him hooking up with Milwaukee repper Gerald Walker to drop high-rolling bars over Mak‘s dreamy synth production. Digging it? Keep it locked for more leading up to the fall release of Couture’s latest full-length, A New Light.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Top Floor/Paper Planes Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live 2 Get Fly" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.